Saturday, July 17, 2010

Waiting for Magic or Punishment

Almost one in the afternoon. People passing by in twos or groups. Most of them are smiling, eyes lit up although a little squinted in the heat. It is inevitable to realize that I'm alone and fucked up messy.

Smoking here where at any moment I could expect someone dear to show up and catch me red handed. My egos are shouting at each other in my head under the burning sun. I almost wish I could cry but no tears came.

Inhaling the poisonous smoke, I could hear mom's voice suddenly standing in front of me. She almost shout, but her voice is cracking at the same time. She asked, for the zillionth time "Why?"

And as the smoke finally finds light, I realized, nobody will come for me. Not to punish me, nor to save me.

10 comments:

  1. lost in childhood imagination. most things (and ppl) dissapear when we needed the most..

    ReplyDelete
  2. won't they come and take this pain away?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm afraid, we shouldn't get our hope high if we don't want to get hurt. But, better hurt than nothing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. "i swallow my pride and bite my tongue".

    ReplyDelete
  5. where did that come from eh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. cry - kelly clarkson.
    a great song.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He gave u everything u must have for the right time to come.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bijan, :) you are one brilliant person. where on this part of eart are you?

    ReplyDelete

Who are you?